Terms & Conditions
To be eligible to enroll in this online driver education course, you must:
- Be at least 15 years old
- Have access to the Internet
- Complete the online application form on the next page
- Pay the fee
Enrolled students must agree to the following:
- I must read every page of the online textbook (monitored)
- I must complete all modules in order, starting at module one.
- I must have an 70% proficiency on the quizzes and tests before moving on to the next topic or module (allowed only two attempts per day.)
- I must complete this course within a 6-month period
- I understand if I quit the course within 7 days of enrollment I will receive a refund only a $10 administrative fee will not be refunded, I must notify Costech Technologies Inc. (SEE Contact Information) within the 7 days of my decision NOT to continue.
- I understand to receive my 10% insurance reduction, I will also need to complete 6 hours of behind the wheel instruction to accompany the Certificate of Completion for this virtual course. O.C.G.A. 33-9-42(c)(3)
- I understand when communicating or corresponding with Costech administrators, teachers, and support personnel that I must NOT use abusive or offensive language. If I use abusive or offensive language I may be suspended or removed from this course and not receive a Certificate of Completion or refund.
In order to be eligible for the Final Examination, enrolled students must:
Have completed all work and have achieved an 70% proficiency for the following:
- Each topic quiz
- Each module test;
- Be at or near the 30-hour (time logs on textbook, workbook, quizzes and tests are included) course reading requirement.
The time spent on final counts toward total time in course.
In order to receive the certificate for the course, enrolled students must
Pass the final with at least a score of 70%.
By clicking the “I Agree” button you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions listed above, Costech reserves the right to suspend or remove you (the student) from this course for any violation of the above mentioned items.